Federico Dal Maso
Pubblicato il 03/10/2002 alle 03:21 - Rispondi
Apparsa oggi su microsoft.public.objectspaces
Thank you for your interest in ObjectSpaces. We have utilized the
feedback received via this newsgroup and through customer meetings to
improve ObjectSpaces further. Currently, ObjectSpaces is being developed
as a part of the next major .NET framework release. Stay tuned for
further announcements at PDC next year.
Since the component is still under development, many of the details are
still being decided and are not yet available for public release.
However, here are some of the highlights, and all details are subject
to change without further notice. And Additional details beyond these
highlights are not available at this point for release.
1. Unlike the PDC 2001 Technology Preview, classes don’t need to be
abstract. The goal is to make ObjectSpaces available for all .NET objects.
2. The foundation is a better optimized streaming model for fast
retrieval of objects.
3. Key features like simplicity of OPath queries for retrieving
objects, choice of span or delay loading are being enhanced and improved.
4. More sophisticated support is planned for inheritance and advanced
mapping between classes and one or more tables.
5. Further tools support for application development lifecycle is in